Dear Nick & Jake’s Family,
On behalf of our entire team, we want to thank you for trusting Nick and Jake’s as your home for Real Food and Honest Drink.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. With this in mind, we have decided to suspend our Sunday Brunch Buffet for the time being. We will still open at 10am on Sundays and will have some of your breakfast favorites featured on a Brunch Menu. At this time, we are anticipating the Easter Brunch Buffet to go on as scheduled. If that changes, we will let you know as soon as possible.
We are closely monitoring guidelines regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are taking increased precautions by reinforcing health and hygiene protocols for all team members and restaurants
- Increased sanitation throughout the day in all guest areas including tables, highchairs, doorknobs, etc.
- Increased sanitation throughout the day in all employee areas including workstations, computers, service stations, phones, terminals, etc.
- Increased hand sanitation areas for both the guest and employees have either been implemented or will be shortly.
- Increased handwashing and education on proper handwashing.
- Menus and other similar items that guests’ touch will be sanitized after each use throughout the day.
- Bathrooms will be checked every 30 minutes throughout the day. The counters, faucets and door handles will be sanitized at that time.
- Employees who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness will be asked to stay home until they symptom for at least 24 hours or with a doctor’s note.
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this rapidly evolving situation. While we are currently maintaining regular operations, our restaurants are preparing to adapt in order to better suit the needs of the communities we do business in.
Thank you for your ongoing confidence, care and trust.